1/25/12

D A I L Y G R A T I T U D E

I'm actually leaving for vacay on Sunday, down to sunny (hopefully) Florida. We might be staying with the bf's father in Trinity, the quintessential golfer's retirement community, but not far are some natural, coastal areas worth a look-see. I'm excited regardless. It's not a dream vacation by far, but it will do as we save up for that trip to Italia.





Image source.
Image source.

I'm looking forward to:
  • The Greek sponge wharf and markets (pictured above).
  • Picking out my very own bathing sponge for self-pampering.
  • The ferry ride over to Caladesi and Honeymoon Islands.
  • Beach-combing and picture-taking on the pristine white-sand beaches of Caladesi Island.
  • Relaxing and nursing tired hiking feet in the family hot-tub.
  • Curling up with my beloved with a glass of wine and not worrying about anything!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...