4/20/13

BLOG UPDATE: oHo's on Facebook!


Thanks to a friend's recommendation, I created an On High Occasions Facebook page, where I'll be linking my blog posts and sharing treasured bits that don't quite fit into a full-length blog post. There is also a nifty Pinterest link where you can peruse my inspirational home, garden and spirit pins without leaving Facebook; there you'll find my hopes + dreams in bite-size images that I've been collecting since Pinterest was born. Try not to swoon.

You'll still have to click over to the blog to read full posts, but you definitely want to like my Facebook page and add it to your news feed or interest lists, because I'll be working on inspiring you daily, and if I can get it together, there might be some giveaways for Facebook fans!

Thanks for liking oHo in advance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...