4/22/13

Introducing...Montage Mondays


Monday, monday, can't trust that day
Monday, monday, sometimes it just turns out that way
Oh monday mornin you gave me no warnin of what was to be
Oh monday, monday, how could you leave and not take me

Every other day (every other day), every other day
Every other day of the week is fine, yeah
But whenever monday comes, but whenever monday comes
A-you can find me cryin all of the time
 


~ Monday, Monday Lyrics, Mama & the Papas

From what i've gathered in my 30+ years of existence, no one really likes Mondays. Not if you have any semblance of a status quo life when there are only 2 days out of the week to look forward to. I'm talking about the weekend, and Monday signifies the veritable end of this weekly respite. The alarm clock rings and reality sets in: 5 more days till you can enjoy yourself again, drink wine past 8 p.m. or eat pancakes.

While I am not currently living any status quo work life (my hours are flexible and off-kilter, just the way I like it!), in hopes of bringing more sunshine to this dreary day (metaphorically) for the rest of you, I am instituting Montage Mondays here on oHo when I share a photo montage of simple shots to remind you of the little lovely things that make life grand.

I'll further help to brighten your day by posting the montage over on Facebook, so they will automatically show up in your news feed Monday mornings. If you haven't already, head over to my Facebook page now and like it.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...